AMD points out that their Radeon Software drivers have been downloaded over 250 million times, with over 70 releases and support for over 75 AAA games with day-one support.
Not only that, but there are over 50 new or enhanced features inside of Radeon Software drivers since their inception three years ago.
Over the next few pages, we'll detail the new Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers, with some benchmarks including SAPPHIRE's Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO+ that just arrived today (yay!).
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction + Breath of Fresh Air]
- Page 2 [Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition In Full]
- Page 3 [What's New?]
- Page 4 [Radeon ReLive Upgraded]
- Page 5 [Radeon Overlay + Performance Monitoring]
- Page 6 [Radeon Goes Mobile With AMD Link]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks Soon & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Starbreeze to focus exclusively on games
- Someone threatened to bomb Infinity Ward's offices
- Jagex making new Runescape RPG
- Metro Exodus finalized, release date moved up
- ZeniMax and Facebook settle VR lawsuit
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender