strong>City of Industry, CA - November 5, 2018 - MSI, a world leader in gaming hardware, announces today two new stylish gaming backpacks, the Mystic Knight, and Urban Raider backpacks. These new backpacks are highly versatile tech packs with ample space to store a laptop, gaming gear and essential items for the daily commute and workflow.
Mystic Knight Backpack
The MSI Mystic Knight Backpack features everything a commuter needs from a bag: high-density foam padding to protect the gear inside, a padded back panel for comfortable all-day wear, and a built-in rain cover to keep the bag dry even in the pouring rain. It easily converts into a messenger-style shoulder bag with an included detachable strap. The back of the bag also features a luggage handle pass-through panel to use while traveling.
The backpack is made of water-resistant and lightweight polyester. The spacious, padded main compartment that fits laptops up to a 17-inches with additional room for other accessories or items. The 25L bag also uses a roll top which can be used to expand the capacity of the main compartment. On the exterior of the bag, there are red reflectors for bike commuting safety, durable zippers engraved with the iconic MSI dragon logo and the mesh back panel was specifically designed to enhance comfort, breathability, and heat dissipation.
The Mystic Knight backpack is now available at Newegg and Amazon for $139.99.
Urban Raider Backpack
The MSI Urban Raider backpack is a bag designed to make commuting much more comfortable and efficient. This 25L durable bag is made from water-resistant polyester and has a padded main compartment that fits laptops as large as 17-inches. The main compartment also includes pockets for a tablet, mice and power brick, and a clip for easy headphone storage.
The Urban Raider has many of the same features as the Mystic Knight including the water resistance, durable zippers, luggage handle pass-through panel, red reflectors for road safety, quick access top pocket for smaller accessories, separate compartment to store the included rain cover and the padded mesh back panel.
The MSI Urban Raider backpack is now available at Newegg and Amazon for $119.99.
To learn more about MSI's complete line of products, visit us.msi.com or follow us on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/MSIGamingUSA and Twitter at Twitter.com/msiUSA.
Latest News Posts
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Assault Android Cactus+ Enhances and Explodes onto Nintendo Switch March 8
- IRON MAIDEN take IGN behind-the-scenes on their huge, game-inspired LEGACY OF THE BEAST World Tour...
- Teatime Games Launches Face-To-Face Mobile Platform Designed To Make Gaming Social Again
- Touhou Luna Nights Update & End of Early Access Coming February 26th!
- ENP GAMES, match-3, mobile puzzle game 'Candyholic' IOS version launched globally