Hamburg, November 19, 2018 - ROCCAT, the Hamburg-based manufacturer of gaming peripherals, has recently given its website a new look. In line with the further development of the brand through technically sophisticated and powerful products such as the new Vulcan mechanical keyboard series, ROCCAT focuses on simple design and a clear visual language.
Up to 50% discount
ROCCAT is celebrating the launch of its new website with a host of fantastic offers on the ROCCAT Shop. From 19th to 26th November there will be a variety of products up to 50% cheaper. Products and deals will vary and change along the week depending on availability of the stock.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros. Ultimate 1st DLC fighter: Persona 5's 'Joker'
- EVGA teases GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin graphics card
- AMD Ryzen 9 3850X: Zen 2 with 16C/32T at 5.1GHz for $499
- AMD's next-gen Navi rumor: RTX 2080 performance for $249
- Doom dev John Romero to reveal new FPS tomorrow
- This is about an Asus X541N laptop
- H61 Ivy Bridge upgrade issue
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC