Hamburg, November 19, 2018 - ROCCAT, the Hamburg-based manufacturer of gaming peripherals, has recently given its website a new look. In line with the further development of the brand through technically sophisticated and powerful products such as the new Vulcan mechanical keyboard series, ROCCAT focuses on simple design and a clear visual language.
Up to 50% discount
ROCCAT is celebrating the launch of its new website with a host of fantastic offers on the ROCCAT Shop. From 19th to 26th November there will be a variety of products up to 50% cheaper. Products and deals will vary and change along the week depending on availability of the stock.
Latest News Posts
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- ENP GAMES, match-3, mobile puzzle game 'Candyholic' IOS version launched globally
- Bold New World Launch and Trailer
- Overwatch Paris map now available!
- Marvel Future Fight Goes Higher, Further, Faster With Captain Marvel
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones