An inventor from Portland, Ore., has developed the HAND CASE, an improved mobile phone case that features and easy-to-grip design.
"I simply wanted to develop a way to more securely hold a phone and to protect it in the event it was accidentally dropped," said the inventor. The HAND CASE provides a secure and ergonomic grip on the device. It promotes comfort and an enhanced grip, which will ensure the safety and protection of the device. This improved case will reduce the risk of dropping or having the device knocked out of the user's hand, as well as prevent potential theft attempts. Ultimately, it will provide peace of mind to concerned smartphone users. The case is producible in various sizes, colors and designs.
The original design was submitted to the Portland office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 17-POO-444, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Latest News Posts
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- ENP GAMES, match-3, mobile puzzle game 'Candyholic' IOS version launched globally
- Bold New World Launch and Trailer
- Overwatch Paris map now available!
- Marvel Future Fight Goes Higher, Further, Faster With Captain Marvel
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones