An inventor from Portland, Ore., has developed the HAND CASE, an improved mobile phone case that features and easy-to-grip design.
"I simply wanted to develop a way to more securely hold a phone and to protect it in the event it was accidentally dropped," said the inventor. The HAND CASE provides a secure and ergonomic grip on the device. It promotes comfort and an enhanced grip, which will ensure the safety and protection of the device. This improved case will reduce the risk of dropping or having the device knocked out of the user's hand, as well as prevent potential theft attempts. Ultimately, it will provide peace of mind to concerned smartphone users. The case is producible in various sizes, colors and designs.
The original design was submitted to the Portland office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 17-POO-444, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros. Ultimate 1st DLC fighter: Persona 5's 'Joker'
- EVGA teases GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin graphics card
- AMD Ryzen 9 3850X: Zen 2 with 16C/32T at 5.1GHz for $499
- AMD's next-gen Navi rumor: RTX 2080 performance for $249
- Doom dev John Romero to reveal new FPS tomorrow
- This is about an Asus X541N laptop
- H61 Ivy Bridge upgrade issue
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC