On December 6 this year on the Steam platform (PC) will be released a new logic game - Clinically Dead. Created by a one-man studio from Poland, the production offers unique experiences referring to the state of clinical death, unconventional and challenging puzzles as well as a psychedelic visual setting. The Nintendo Switch edition for Clinically Dead is also planned.
Clinically Dead was in the making for the last 4 years, and Mogila Games studio, which was created by Pawel Mogila (the creator of, among others, the logical platformer Grimind), was in charge of the production. The publishers are PlayWay S.A. and Ultimate Games S.A.
The storyline concerns death - the last seconds of life and an unnatural flow of time. In Clinically Dead, the player faces a strange and surprising reality.
"The manipulation of space-time plays a decisive role. In Clinically Dead, movement itself affects time, and individual colors determine the time that is left. For example, the color blue means a low time value. The color red, however, is a large amount of time. We move not only in three standard directions, but also in the fourth, which is time" - says the game's creator, PaweÃƒ..., MogiÃƒ...,a.
As the creator points out, Clinically Dead offers a total of about 4-6 hours of fun based on psychedelic reality, manipulation of space-time and demanding puzzles.
"The key element of the game is solving puzzles. In order to solve them, in practice, you have to move objects or press the appropriate buttons. More importantly, Clinically Dead is not an easy game" - adds Pawel Mogila.
If for some people the coloring of the game is too bright, they can take advantage of an additional option (a so-called anti-psychedelic filter) and reduce the intensity of colors accordingly.
Main features of Clinically Dead:
- Psychedelic reality
- Manipulation of space-time;
- Challenging puzzles;
- A feast of ;
- Unique experiences.
Clinically Dead will make its debut on the Steam platform on December 6, 2018. An edition of the game for Nintendo Switch is also planned.
Clinically Dead (Steam): https://store.steampowered.com/app/927840/Clinically_Dead/
Clinically Dead Trailer: https://youtu.be/nMxLbjezEkY
- Clinically Dead
- Genre: action, adventure, indie, logical
- Producer: Mogila Games
- Publisher: PlayWay S.A., Ultimate Games S.A.
- Language: English, Polish
- Launch date: Dec. 6, 2018 (Steam)
Minimum technical requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 770
- Disk space: 3 GB of available space
Latest News Posts
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure