Netmarble Corp. announced that the Fantastic Four have arrived in the epic Super Hero action-RPG mobile game, MARVEL Future Fight! First introduced in 1961, Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards), The Invisible Woman (Susan Richards), the Human Torch (Johnny Storm), and The Thing (Ben Grimm) have taken generations of readers along on some of the greatest comic adventure stories ever told.
The Fantastic Four are not alone, as they've brought along their perennial nemesis, Doctor Doom, and his champion of Latveria, Victorious. Along with these six new characters, Crystal and She-Hulk - existing Marvel Future Fight characters who have been friends and former members of the Fantastic Four team - will all receive new Fantastic Four uniforms. The update will also include a new "Monsters Unleashed!" battle armor uniform for Moon Girl, designed by Netmarble in collaboration with Marvel Games.
A new Epic Quest has been added to the game, focusing on Mister Fantastic. Players will receive the Mister Fantastic character as soon as they begin the Epic Quest and will gain strength each time an Epic Quest is completed. Mister Fantastic can be upgraded to Tier-3 and will have access to Ultimate Skills. The "Unleash Potential" feature will also be unlocked for Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing, Doctor Doom, Victorious, Crystal, She-Hulk, and Moon Girl.
Other new additions included in this update are a new Character Rank board, where players can see the most popular Characters listed, an improved World Boss Rank board, new Comic Cards and Card Collections, which includes the "Monsters Unleashed!" comic event, as well as new Uniform Collections and more.
"Everyone at Marvel is so excited to see the Fantastic Four, who many consider kicked off the 'Marvel Age of Comics' with their debut, added to Marvel Future Fight," said Marvel Games executive creative director Bill Rosemann. "While they may have awesome powers and go on amazing journeys into the unknown, at their heart the Fantastic Four are a family who may argue and bicker from time to time, but who ultimately stand with each other to protect the world against the universe's greatest sci-fi threats."
MARVEL Future Fight recently celebrated its third anniversary, hosting special in-game events for its audience of more than 86 million players around the world. The game is currently available worldwide in the App Store and Google Play.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.
Latest News Posts
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media