The latest Overwatch update gives players the chance to earn some free loot via an in-game challenge, and they can also support their favorite Overwatch League expansion teams with brand-new hero skins.
COMPLETE ANA'S BASTET CHALLENGE FOR FREE LOOT
Prove yourself as the guardian of Cairo by completing Ana's Bastet Challenge! We're bringing the fierce protector from the new Overwatch short story, "Bastet," in-game with story-inspired content available to unlock for a limited time.
From January 8-21, heroes will be able to undertake a special trial to earn five sprays, a player icon, a victory pose, and an epic Bastet Ana skin for a total of eight new rewards.
PLAY TO EARN
In addition to normal weekly earnings for playing in the Arcade, your wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or Arcade will all earn you a limited-time player icon, victory pose, and a new epic skin: Bastet Ana!
- Win 3 Games | Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Victory Pose
- Win 9 Games | Bastet Ana Skin
WATCH TO EARN
You can also watch Twitch streamers between matches (or during!) to unlock even more Bastet-themed cosmetics. We're partnering with a variety of content creators from around the world to bring you a new series of Twitch Drops depicting memorable moments from the short story. Tune in to participating broadcasters while they're playing Overwatch anytime through January 21 to earn five Ana's Bastet Challenge sprays!
Head over to our blog post for more information on the event and check out Ana promotional assets here.
OVERWATCH LEAGUE EXPANSION TEAM SKINS NOW AVAILABLE
Hero skins for the Atlanta Reign, Chengdu Hunters, Guangzhou Charge, Hangzhou Spark, Paris Eternal, Toronto Defiant, Vancouver Titans, and Washington Justice are now available across all platforms. Each Overwatch League hero skin is redeemable for 100 OWL tokens and comes with both the home and away variants.
Start supporting your favorite teams in-game now, and be sure to watch each of the league's 20 franchises take the stage during the Overwatch League's 2019 season. Opening Week kicks off February 14.
Latest News Posts
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media