The Archangel of Valor, Imperius, is ready to defend the Nexus. The leader of the Angiris Council is now live in Heroes of the Storm!
Imperius is a melee Warrior who specializes in engaging enemies and setting up his teammates for big combos. With angelic might, he commands the battlefield by leading by example and getting into the thick of things.
Check out the attached fact sheet and Imperius' Hero Page for more information on his abilities and talents. You can also watch his Spotlight Video to see Imperius in action, and download assets from the Blizzard Press Center.
In addition, we recently implemented matchmaking changes to reduce queue times in both Quick Match and Ranked. To learn more about them, check out the forum post.
Toy Event - Stay Awhile and Play!
Finally, because one month is just not enough time, we decided to extend our Winter Toy Event into February to give everyone more chances to play. The board game can be completed 50 times during the event for up to 50 free Rare Toy Chests!
If you have any questions about Imperius, the matchmaking changes, and the Toy event, please feel free to contact me.
See you in the Nexus,
Latest News Posts
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media