BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. will hold an open beta weekend for their upcoming arena fighting game, JUMP FORCE, January 18th through January 20th. The open beta will give players access to the game's online versus mode where they can play as 17 characters from the final game, battle across five stages, and test out the online lobby using six preset avatars.
The JUMP FORCE open beta will be available for players to pre-load on their Xbox One and PlayStationÃ,Â®4 computer entertainment systems beginning January 17th.
The open beta will be available for four three-hour sessions on the following dates:
Friday, January 18th at 4:00am - 7:00am PST
Friday, January 18th at 9:00pm - 12:00am PST
Saturday, January 19th at 8:00am - 11:00am PST
Sunday, January 20th at 12:00pm - 3:00pm PST
Assets for JUMP FORCE can be found at the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. press room at https://www.bneapressroom.com
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding JUMP FORCE.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross