The art of aerial dogfighting is one of the most dynamic forms of combat, experienced in three dimensions, setting the stage for a highly unique and challenging battleground. Now, with ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN's multiplayer mode, players can enter dogfights with their friends and coordinate battle strategy to take out opposing players.
ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN's multiplayer mode will consist of two gameplay variants; the first variant takes on a team death match format featuring 4 vs. 4 dogfights. The second multiplayer variant takes on a traditional death match format, enabling up to eight players to blow each other out of the sky. In both multiplayer modes, only players with skill, guile, and determination will taste victory!
Head over to the following YouTube link (ready for embedding) to check out the multiplayer action in ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN:
ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN is flying at supersonic speeds towards its January 18th launch date in the Americas for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC via STEAM version of ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN will be available on January 31, 2019.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross