The art of aerial dogfighting is one of the most dynamic forms of combat, experienced in three dimensions, setting the stage for a highly unique and challenging battleground. Now, with ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN's multiplayer mode, players can enter dogfights with their friends and coordinate battle strategy to take out opposing players.
ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN's multiplayer mode will consist of two gameplay variants; the first variant takes on a team death match format featuring 4 vs. 4 dogfights. The second multiplayer variant takes on a traditional death match format, enabling up to eight players to blow each other out of the sky. In both multiplayer modes, only players with skill, guile, and determination will taste victory!
Head over to the following YouTube link (ready for embedding) to check out the multiplayer action in ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN:
ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN is flying at supersonic speeds towards its January 18th launch date in the Americas for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC via STEAM version of ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN will be available on January 31, 2019.
Latest News Posts
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media