On January 8-11, 2019, the highly anticipated International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2019, regarded as a "global technology pacesetter", will take place in Las Vegas, USA. As a world-leading IoT brand, LifeSmart proudly showcases brand new products at CES, witnessing, learning and sharing the most advanced technical concepts and products together with scholars, high-tech enthusiasts and consumers in the industry.
At this cutting-edge technology premier stage which directly communicates with the world, countless technology industry brands showcase the latest scientific and technological achievements every year. This year, LifeSmart confidently brings a central control panel designed and built in 2018 to the event. This "Naturepad" (Smart Control Panel) can easily control any smart scenes in the house through its combination of scene buttons and panels.
Naturepad provides real-time monitoring and control over the indoor environment with a simple click. This includes operating devices that contribute to indoor temperature, lighting, home security system, etc. A new smart living experience can be started with just one button, whenever and wherever.
Traditional control panels only focus on technical features, whereas Naturepad will increasingly integrate into consumers' daily life, bringing a one-click smart life experience to fulfill the demand for consumption upgrades.
Not only that, LifeSmart's new dimmer switch product tailored for the overseas market is also being unveiled for the first time. The dimmer switch, as its name implies, adjusts the brightness of the indoor light as needed. It is a switch that has the ultimate effect on lighting. Apart from the functions of a standard switch, it also possesses a more delicate treatment of the light, from controlling the effect of the light with gradual changes to easily creating different lighting environments through different brightnesses and effects.
Cololight received the 2019 CES Innovation Product Award
At the 2019 CES Innovation Awards, Cololight was awarded for its creativity and outstanding design.
In 2018, LifeSmart officially launched a new lighting product - Cololight, unlocking the new phase of smart lighting and bringing consumers a new vision of lighting magic. Cololight is a lighting product that can be assembled without wires and has dynamic lighting effects. It can also interact with AI voice speakers and be fully linked to all smart scenes that involve lighting.
At this exhibition, LifeSmart set up a Cololight DIY experience zone. Every user is encouraged to use their imagination and creativity to build their own Cololight shape and share the unique light culture with everyone.
With high-tech aesthetics and reputation, LifeSmart catches full attention in the field of IoT
At CES 2019, the design of LifeSmart booth has also become a highlight. With a minimalist style, it contains the sparkling aesthetics of science and technology. The Smart Home Sandbox has once again become the focus of the exhibition - through a live demonstration to users, it displayed the ultimate smart home experience.
In addition, LifeSmart is cooperating with Google and has become the official authorized partner brand of Google Assistant; LifeSmart products will also be jointly displayed at Google's booth.
"Every single home will become a smart home; every single office will become a smart office" has always been the vision and mission of LifeSmart on the IoT perspective. In the future, LifeSmart will continue to provide smart solutions for millions of users from both home and commercial sectors.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross