Tokyo-based Donuts Inc. is proud to announce the release of its first VR game, the fantasy puzzle adventure THE LAST LETTER, available on Steam and DMM GAME from February 8th. To celebrate the release, early adopters up to February 20th will benefit from a 20% discount.
THE LAST LETTER Trailer
THE LAST LETTER, a fantasy mystery puzzle VR game
The small team that created "THE LAST LETTER"is making new VR games right now and streaming their development live on Twitch every weekday. https://www.twitch.tv/donutsvr
The discovery of a lost letter from your partner's grandmother turned space-time explorer (!), leads you to a magical world of fantastical creatures and alien mysteries.
Solve challenging environmental puzzles on the trail of the grandmother's last voyage and uncover the mystery of her departure.
- Genre VR PUZZLE
- Price: 25$ / 25 EURO / 2,490
- Available on Steam Store / DMM GAMES
- Supported languages: English Japanese'>>Chinese
- Supported headsets: HTC Vive Oculus Rift
DMM GAMES: https://dlsoft.dmm.com/detail/donuts_0001/
Latest News Posts
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- ENP GAMES, match-3, mobile puzzle game 'Candyholic' IOS version launched globally
- Bold New World Launch and Trailer
- Overwatch Paris map now available!
- Marvel Future Fight Goes Higher, Further, Faster With Captain Marvel
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones