After a year of developing, testing, tweaking and polishing, in symbiosis with our community, we are proud to announce that Hypertrain will leave Early Access on February 28th. To celebrate the release the game will be discounted 25% for 5 days, starting February 28th.
In Hypertrain you control a high-speed bullet train (1000kmph) across a dangerous rail network consisting of crazy loopings, corkscrews and such. Work as an honest transporter and earn your income by transporting goods and people between cities while defending yourself against packs of Marauders. Use your cash to upgrade your train with more wagons and abilities. Claim and upgrade cities to boost your income. Or ... choose the pirate path and rob your way towards victory! The first hypertrain to reach 50 wagons wins.
- world's first 1000kmph hyper-speed bullet train simulator.
- a procedurally generated world consisting of dangerous roads and huge cities to explore.
- earn extra by clearing marauder nests, racing in time trials, exploring cities and hunting for bounty.
- get creative and use your 's build function to create massive rollercoasters!
- play solo or in local- or online multiplayer.
Full Release Teaser
- Price: $9.99 (-25% at launch)
- Press Kit: http://www.funcraft-games.net/press/sheet.php?p=hypertrain
- Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/833030/Hypertrain/
Latest News Posts
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure