Kajaani, Finland, February 7, 2019 - Team Jolly Roger has made an online demo available for their real-time interplanetary artillery game Worbital. Starting today, gamers can play a portion of Worbital's unique brand of cosmic chaos for free! Demo players can join all the other players in quickplay online matches, but with a limited arsenal of weapons. The demo is available through the game's Steam page. Worbital retails for $19.99 but is currently 15% off through February 7th. Shrewd gamers can check out the demo and pick it up before the sale runs out! Worbital also has a planned release for all major consoles.
Worbital is an intense strategy game that features up to 4 players online and local battles that span full star systems. Players control an entire planet and will customize its surface to lob projecticles, missiles, lasers, and more across space toward their opponents. With an extreme stable of planet-shattering weapons exotic doomsday technology, you will assert your dominion over the solar system...or just blow it all up!
Worbital Key Features:
INTERPLANETARY ARTILLERY WARFARE
Exploit the shifting gravity by maneuvering your shots across space to inflict maximum damage on the enemy. Sling asteroids, create black holes, make it rain with solar flares!
Planets blow up. They might take other planets with them. Then the sun explodes. Then the real fun begins.
PREPARATION, BUILDING, TACTICS
Railguns, Lasers, World Rammers, Magnets, Orbit Boosters, Shield Defenses, Attack Ships, Colonizers... Pick your loadout from dozens of unique weapons!
100% PSEUDO-SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE
Or: How we learned to stop worrying about realism and love the mayhem.
HYPE-FILLED OBLITERATION OF YOUR CLOSE AND DISTANT FRIENDS
Make your opponents scream with perfectly-timed attacks and defenses, and hope they're still your friends the next day.
Supporting Assets and Links
The latest trailer for Worbital can be viewed here
Worbital Community Discord Server
Worbital Press Kit
Worbital Steam page
Latest News Posts
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Assault Android Cactus+ Enhances and Explodes onto Nintendo Switch March 8
- IRON MAIDEN take IGN behind-the-scenes on their huge, game-inspired LEGACY OF THE BEAST World Tour...
- Teatime Games Launches Face-To-Face Mobile Platform Designed To Make Gaming Social Again
- Touhou Luna Nights Update & End of Early Access Coming February 26th!
- ENP GAMES, match-3, mobile puzzle game 'Candyholic' IOS version launched globally