Kajaani, Finland, February 7, 2019 - Team Jolly Roger has made an online demo available for their real-time interplanetary artillery game Worbital. Starting today, gamers can play a portion of Worbital's unique brand of cosmic chaos for free! Demo players can join all the other players in quickplay online matches, but with a limited arsenal of weapons. The demo is available through the game's Steam page. Worbital retails for $19.99 but is currently 15% off through February 7th. Shrewd gamers can check out the demo and pick it up before the sale runs out! Worbital also has a planned release for all major consoles.
Worbital is an intense strategy game that features up to 4 players online and local battles that span full star systems. Players control an entire planet and will customize its surface to lob projecticles, missiles, lasers, and more across space toward their opponents. With an extreme stable of planet-shattering weapons exotic doomsday technology, you will assert your dominion over the solar system...or just blow it all up!
Worbital Key Features:
INTERPLANETARY ARTILLERY WARFARE
Exploit the shifting gravity by maneuvering your shots across space to inflict maximum damage on the enemy. Sling asteroids, create black holes, make it rain with solar flares!
Planets blow up. They might take other planets with them. Then the sun explodes. Then the real fun begins.
PREPARATION, BUILDING, TACTICS
Railguns, Lasers, World Rammers, Magnets, Orbit Boosters, Shield Defenses, Attack Ships, Colonizers... Pick your loadout from dozens of unique weapons!
100% PSEUDO-SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE
Or: How we learned to stop worrying about realism and love the mayhem.
HYPE-FILLED OBLITERATION OF YOUR CLOSE AND DISTANT FRIENDS
Make your opponents scream with perfectly-timed attacks and defenses, and hope they're still your friends the next day.
Supporting Assets and Links
The latest trailer for Worbital can be viewed here
Worbital Community Discord Server
Worbital Press Kit
Worbital Steam page
Latest News Posts
- Sony's huge 98-inch 8K TV costs $70,000, perfect for PS5
- Samsung delays Galaxy Fold, new release date not announced
- Disney could buy Nexon, adding huge value to its gaming arm
- Anthem's new stronghold comes tomorrow in latest update
- Prediction: new PS5 streaming service to blend games & film
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- OP Gaming Rangers Win The Faceit Global Summit: PUBG Classic
- Tigertron Releases Jupiter & Mars on Earth Day
- Zombotron has Landed in Stores!
- Header Bidding Manager platform breaking updates. April'19 release
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch