SAN FRANCISCO - April 15, 2019 - Games platform Refereum today announces the launch of its brand-new website, the Refereum Hub, which builds on the company's goal of rewarding gamers for doing what they love.
Located at Refereum.com, both newcomers and existing Refereum fans alike will find this new platform an easier way than ever to earn rewards simply for playing games and watching streams.
At the heart of the Refereum Hub is a new feature: Communities. Communities offer a simple way for gamers to find and complete quests for specific games, developers, or publishers, tracking their progress alongside that of other gamers and earning points that can be exchanged for Refereum tokens and other rewards, such as game keys and merch. Communities that are part of the site's launch include triple-A titles as well as some standout indies.
"We're super excited to reveal the new Refereum.com to our community and to the world," says Dylan Jones, CEO of Refereum. "The Refereum Hub helps gamers and influencers earn rewards simply for doing what they love: playing games! And by establishing game-specific Communities, we're also able to reward game developers and publishers by growing their fanbases and getting more people installing and playing their games. It's a win-win for everybody."
Refereum has previously worked with notable partners including PUBG, the Battlefield series, Banner Saga 3, and Fortnite. The Hub already has a pipeline of featured triple-A and independently developed games that will be revealed over the next few weeks, beginning with the announcement of Refereum's first triple-A partner in the second half of April.
Refereum is a referral marketing company for video games, helping developers and publishers market their games by tapping into Refereum's community while also growing their own. Gamers, streamers, and influencers then earn rewards for helping to spread the word by simply doing what they love - playing games!
Founded by a team of game industry veterans, Refereum offers a fun, engaging, and innovative way for members of any gaming community to connect and earn rewards for their influence.
For more information, please visit Refereum.com. If you're a game developer or publisher interested in partnering with Refereum, please email [email protected].
Latest News Posts
- Tons of new Cyberpunk 2077 details revealed
- Cyberpunk 2077 isn't locked to heterosexual romances
- Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 theme is pretty bad
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly sequel in rumored preparation
- Fire Emblem Three Houses digital download size + DLC info
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Silicon Power Bolt B75 Pro Portable SSD Review
- Seagate Backup Plus Portable 4TB Review
- Exploding Babies - a surreal arena blaster releases Reveal Trailer
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator aims at consoles and VR goggles
- Zoo 2: Animal Park hits 5 million mark
- Dungeon of Dragon Knight-A Retro Dungeon Crawler game
- PUBG Europe League Phase 2 Delivers High-Calibre Thrills