Moscow, Russian Federation -May 15, 2019- Independent games development studio Space Horse releases Full Version of the online multiplayer rogue-lite game Boss Crushers on Steam today.
In Boss Crushers, lead a group of random-generated characters -either on your own or with your friends- and beat different kinds of enemies with unique gameplay mechanics.
"It's been a year since we published the first version of Boss Crushers"says Alexey Chernov, CEO at Space Horse. "We are extremely proud to be leaving Early Access with so many new features".
The Full Version of Boss Crushers contains new spells, new items, new locations, and new enemies and bosses. Experience death to gain experience and unlock all the content within the game.
- Multiplayer mode. Complete levels with your friends or strangers.
- Hardcore bosses. Each boss possesses unique mechanics, behavior, and abilities. To defeat a boss, think like a boss, live like a boss, be a boss.
- Random generation of the game environment. Each new run is a new labyrinth of rooms with a unique set of enemies and bosses.
- High difficulty level. The game becomes difficult very quickly. You have virtually no chance of winning during your first attempts to beat the game.
- Die to win. Your character is mortal, but each death does not go in vain - your battle experience benefits your mercenary guild.
- Random character generation. Prior to venturing into a dungeon, you pick a mercenary with randomly generated characteristics, such as "drunken master", "peterman", "pyromancer" or "horsepower".
- Gradual unlocking of the game content. Unlock new items, skills, enemies and other game elements as you progress.
- Steam Store
- Official Website
About Space Horse
Space Horse is an independent video game development studio based in Moscow, Russia. They have spent over three years developing their first title, Boss Crushers, which appeared in Early Access on Steam back in 2018 and one year after it is finished.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus Epic Store exclusivity deal made lots of money
- Next Call of Duty isn't called MW4, just Modern Warfare
- Tom Hanks says Toy Story 4 has an 'emotional' series ending
- Dauntless gains 500,000 players in 1 day, 4 million in total
- Mutant Year Zero new DLC 'Seed of Evil' adds new character
- Layers of Fear 2 Review: Lynchian Horror at its Finest
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Problems with ryzen 5 2400g and ASRock B450M-HLD R4.0
- Freesync not working on monitor?
- Type SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Aussie Indie Studio Melt Games Releases Endless Adventures In Mount Frosty
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Surpasses 16 Million Players Worldwide
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Releases Data on Driving Behaviors around Memorial Day Weekend
- Bust a Move and Break a Sweat 'Wave Circles' is Now Available on Steam
- Futuristic Co-op Action RPG Killsquad Coming to Early Access on Steam this Summer