Vancouver and Toronto - May 23, 2019 - Award-winning independent video game developer 13AM Games and indie publisher Graffiti Games is bringing thrilling action-adventure game Double Cross to Xbox One today for $19.99 USD. In Double Cross players will experience a thrilling multidimensional mystery filled with brawling combat, a special sling mechanic, diverse platforming missions and more.
Discover a goo world, a universe filled with apocalyptic dinosaurs and more in the Xbox One launch trailer:
Double Cross is an exciting action adventure game that blasts players into a multidimensional mystery full of platforming action/adventure. Using the unique proton sling mechanic for a variety of movements and attacks, players must fight an array of enemies as they traverse their way across distinct universes in order to find clues and solve various crimes. Players take on the role of Zahra Sinclair, an agent of R.I.F.T. (Regulators of Interdimensional Frontiers and Technology) whose job it is to maintain peace and order between all dimensions. As Zahra players can collect a rare element called Upgradium to customize their character abilities such as equipping Zahra with permanent fighting moves, stronger attacks and other valuable skills needed to save the multiverse.
"After the launch on PC and Switch we've taken feedback from players and reviewers to really improve the experience," said Alex Rushdy, CEO of 13AM Games. "Xbox players get that improved version from day one, and should have a blast exploring the various universes."
- Players can custom tailor their play style by collecting Upgradium and using it to level up and unlock RIFT agent gear.
- Adventure-game style gameplay and an upgrade system that allows players to choose how and in what order they play levels
- A unique "Proton Slinger" mechanic that allows diversity of movement throughout levels and the ability to grab and throw objects and enemies
- Varied and upgradeable attacks and combos
- An intricate story engages players as they solve an interdimensional mystery with a diverse cast of interdimensional characters
- Slick 2D HD art that draws upon traditional gaming and anime style
Double Cross is also available on Nintendo Switch and Steam (PC). For more information regarding Double Cross please visit the game's website, or 13AM's Twitter page.
Latest News Posts
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- Netflix's Witcher TV show gets 1st trailer, Geralt is HUGE
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price