01 Studio has been working these last 3 years on the Indie MMORPG Citywars Savage, a game where the community can create just about everything. Play with friends in this world filled with mini-games. Level up your character, craft weapons and even vehicles. Register your character for the upcoming beta!
Citywars Savage next target is a private beta, we will add a lot of players from the registered accounts. With his new gamemodes and demo storyline. The game is ready for more. For more information see the trailer:
Citywars Savage is a small indie community MMORPG where you can play and explore with your friends! In this game, you can craft and gather resources, but what makes Citywars Savage different is your ability to create your own city and code your very own army of NPC's to grind resources for you while you compete against others or explore the map and complete quests!
Every addition inserted into the game is created and designed by the community; everyone can take part in the development! The focused type of gameplay is casual but the complexity of our game can offer great challenges for the more advanced players who desire to participate in its expansion and offer many new experiences for incoming players!
The creators of Citywars Savage actively engage in the communities they develop and spend their time playing along!
- Quests and storyline to level up your character
- Build your own city and upgrade it to welcome friends as your citizens
- Play the many gamemode featured like Battle Royale or Deathrun
- Create your own NPCs, Gamemodes and Quests with the visual programming tool
- Participate in huge war battles against other cities
About 01 Studio:
We currently are 2 friends, having worked for a long time in networking, our speciality in making multiplayer games. We are currently working on Citywars Savage an indie mmo.
Follow the studio on Instagram and visit the website for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- Netflix's Witcher TV show gets 1st trailer, Geralt is HUGE
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price