Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis Continued
The motherboard utilizes the Realtek ALC1220 audio chip, as well as multiple audio capacitors and a physical divide to improve audio quality.
The Aquantia AQC107 is a new NBase-T controller capable of supporting 10G, 5G, 2.5G, 1G, and 100Mbit speeds. It is what provides the 10Gbitport. A 1Gbit NIC is located on the motherboard as well; it uses an Intel i219v PHY and the integrated MAC in the PCH.
An ASMedia ASM3142 is used as the USB 3.1 controller, and the ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C switch and CC logic chip. The ICS 6V41742B clock generator is used for overclocking the BCLKF.
A 16-bit microcontroller from Renesas is used, probably for RGB LED control. A Nuvoton NCT6792D SuperIO chip is used as the system management controller, fan controller, and monitor.
There are twelve ASMedia ASM1480 quick switches, that move around PCI-E bandwidth between slots and ports. Many IC2 bus switches and translators are around the motherboard to facilitate all the CPU's features.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9X299-PG300 Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros. Ultimate 1st DLC fighter: Persona 5's 'Joker'
- EVGA teases GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin graphics card
- AMD Ryzen 9 3850X: Zen 2 with 16C/32T at 5.1GHz for $499
- AMD's next-gen Navi rumor: RTX 2080 performance for $249
- Doom dev John Romero to reveal new FPS tomorrow
- uc browser apk old version
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC