You can find the first part of the review here
ASRock's UEFI is pretty much unchanged from the previous Z370 chipset. However, there are some additions. The TjMax offset has been added in so you can change your tjmax to 115C. We also get new fan controls for more fine control. GUI based fan control and manual input menus are present for fan control. All the OC settings you might need are also present.
Software includes A-Tuning, Polychrome RGB, and XFast LAN.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Z390 Taichi (Intel Z390) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Z390 Taichi (Intel Z390) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 5 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023