Today we are taking a look at one of Lenovo's prized products, the ThinkPad X1 Yoga. The notebook we have in for review today is the 3rd Generation of the ThinkPad X1 Yoga line and features 8th generation Core i5 series processor, as well as many other notable features.
The new processors offer more cores in the same power package as their predecessors, which should greatly improve productivity. Let's take a look at this stylish notebook.
Our model uses the 8250U CPU, 8GB LPDDR3, a 512GB NVMe SSD, and it has integrated mobile broadband (it has a SIM card slot). The notebook also comes with a 4-cell 54Wh battery and is charged through a USB type-C charging port from a 65W type-C adapter. The notebook weighs in at 3.08lbs and is 13.11"x9.01"x0.67" (LxWxH). You can configure it with more DRAM, up to 1TB SSD, and even an IR camera.
The ThinkPad X1 Yoga starts at $1,253; our model starts at $1394
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (Kaby Lake-R) Laptop retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (Kaby Lake-R) Laptop retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023