AMD released its new Radeon RX 5700 series graphics cards over a month ago now, offering up reference models of the Radeon RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 (my review on those here) with custom cards coming in a month later.
SAPPHIRE is the first out of the gate with a custom Navi graphics card in the Radeon RX 5700 XT PULSE OC, fueling Team Red fans with its first toe dipped into the custom RX 5700 series world. I'm hoping for a TOXIC variant from SAPPHIRE in a new custom RX 5700 XT, something that was teased in May 2019 as a custom watercooled Navi graphics card.
Until then, the new Radeon RX 5700 XT PULSE OC is the best we have from SAPPHIRE and a nice upgrade on the reference AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT in many ways. The custom cooler looks great, it runs cooler than the reference RX 5700 XT, has overclocking potential, and operates nice and quietly, too.
The world has been patiently waiting for custom Navi graphics cards, and we're off to a pretty exciting start with SAPPHIRE. If you were going to buy a Radeon RX 5700 XT and had to buy one today, then you would definitely want the PULSE OC on your radar.
SAPPHIRE is charging just $10 more than the reference Radeon RX 5700 XT, so you'd be silly to not grab this versus the hotter, slightly slower reference model from AMD at $409.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Navi 10 GPU + 7nm Node + PCIe 4.0]
- Page 3 [SAPPHIRE Dual-X Cooling]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals & Power]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung foldable smartphone patents show interesting new designs
- Google DeepMind co-founder OUT over 'controversy' over his AI projects
- Valve teams with Perfect World for 'Steam China' for Chinese gamers
- AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Su says CrossFire is 'not a significant focus'
- Yes, the V-shaped PlayStation 5 dev kit is real says game developer
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems