The music-rhythm game Musynx developed by I-Inferno and published by Zodiac Interactive has launched for Windows PC (via Steam) today on December 5th. Featured below, you can view a brand new gameplay trailer for the game's PC port.
The PC version contains 48 songs in the standard edition for 3.99 USD, 85 songs in the DLC for 24.99 USD, 10% off during the launching week.
Here's a rundown on the game :
- Worldwide Composers Unite - M2U, Paul Bazooka, Lunatic Sounds, MEMME, and more!
- Unique Visual Themes - Various themes are available for each music genre for a unique sensory experience!
- Classic Game Play - Going back to the roots with classic game play systems and mechanics!
- Real "KEY" Sound System - Enhance your playing experience with real Key Sounds!
- Vocaloid China Official Licensing - VC idol Stardust is officially licensed, with famous VC music included!
- Constant Music Updates - Exciting updates are regularly added. Stay tuned with Musynx!
Latest News Posts
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire Launches Worldwide Today Beginning a New Generation for Mobile MMORPGs
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion Now LIVE!
- Assault Android Cactus+ Enhances and Explodes onto Nintendo Switch March 8
- IRON MAIDEN take IGN behind-the-scenes on their huge, game-inspired LEGACY OF THE BEAST World Tour...
- Teatime Games Launches Face-To-Face Mobile Platform Designed To Make Gaming Social Again