The music-rhythm game Musynx developed by I-Inferno and published by Zodiac Interactive has launched for Windows PC (via Steam) today on December 5th. Featured below, you can view a brand new gameplay trailer for the game's PC port.
The PC version contains 48 songs in the standard edition for 3.99 USD, 85 songs in the DLC for 24.99 USD, 10% off during the launching week.
Here's a rundown on the game :
- Worldwide Composers Unite - M2U, Paul Bazooka, Lunatic Sounds, MEMME, and more!
- Unique Visual Themes - Various themes are available for each music genre for a unique sensory experience!
- Classic Game Play - Going back to the roots with classic game play systems and mechanics!
- Real "KEY" Sound System - Enhance your playing experience with real Key Sounds!
- Vocaloid China Official Licensing - VC idol Stardust is officially licensed, with famous VC music included!
- Constant Music Updates - Exciting updates are regularly added. Stay tuned with Musynx!
Latest News Posts
- Fully mobile Steam Chat messaging app available for download
- YouTube sub counts above 1,000 will now be abbreviated
- Capcom is excited by the PS5's loading times and VR tech
- THQ Nordic's classics coming to cloud streaming platforms
- THQ Nordic's net sales spike by 500%
- PNY Elite 512GB microSD Review
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4-3000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- A Perpetual Age Of Darkness Looms As Human Head Studios Announces Viking Action RPG Rune II To Launch Summer 2019
- Hearthstone's Rise of the Mech Event Coming June 3 with Card Buffs and More
- PUBG Mobile Breaks New Ground With Upcoming Godzilla: King Of The Monsters Mashup
- Warframe's The Jovian Concord Update Available Today
- Nokia and U Mobile deploy Single RAN Advanced Network to expand LTE services and collaborate on 5G live network trial in Malaysia