Deep Silver, 4A Games and Metro author Dmitry Glukhovsky today unveiled the Metro Exodus Artyom Custom Edition. This extraordinary bespoke edition is so rare only ten have been made, and they are not available to purchase in any store - instead, Metro fans around the world will have the opportunity to win them via a number of planned promotions in the coming weeks.
Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by Dmitry Glukhovsky and Andrew 'Prof' Prokhorov, Creative Director and co-founder at 4A Games, these hand-crafted editions feature a selection of Artyom's iconic equipment, including a fully functional Nixie watch.
"We worked with the renowned craftsmen at DB Props, based in the world famous Shepperton Studios to source and manufacture the ultimate collection for Metro fans," said Huw Beynon, Head of Global Brand Management at Deep Silver. "Each item is either an authentic real-world object or has been hand-made to re-create 4A's original designs. We knew we could never do Artyom's signature Nixie watch justice with a replica; so we decided to make them for real."
Packaged in a steel ammo crate, the Artyom Custom Edition contains :
- A fully-functional, hand-made Nixie Watch
- A Gas Mask and Filter
- A working Bullet Lighter made from a decommissioned shell
- A hand-made steel Spartan dog tag to be engraved with the recipient's name
- A leather map case and map of the Aurora's journey
- A personalised Certificate of Authenticity, signed by Dmitry Glukhovsky and Andrew 'Prof' Prokhorov
The first of these priceless editions has been given to 4A Games - the remaining nine will be available to win via a series of upcoming promotions. Be the first to hear how you can stand a chance of winning by registering at MetroTheGame.com, following us on Twitter and Instagram @MetroVideoGame or on Facebook at Facebook.com/MetroVideoGame.
MORE ABOUT METRO EXODUS
The year is 2036.
A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro.
They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.
But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom's story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
- Embark on an incredible journey - board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival - a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world - discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly combat and stealth - scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
- Your choices determine your comrades' fate - not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion - a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind - Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game...
Latest News Posts
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media