Deep Silver, 4A Games and Metro author Dmitry Glukhovsky today unveiled the Metro Exodus Artyom Custom Edition. This extraordinary bespoke edition is so rare only ten have been made, and they are not available to purchase in any store - instead, Metro fans around the world will have the opportunity to win them via a number of planned promotions in the coming weeks.
Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by Dmitry Glukhovsky and Andrew 'Prof' Prokhorov, Creative Director and co-founder at 4A Games, these hand-crafted editions feature a selection of Artyom's iconic equipment, including a fully functional Nixie watch.
"We worked with the renowned craftsmen at DB Props, based in the world famous Shepperton Studios to source and manufacture the ultimate collection for Metro fans," said Huw Beynon, Head of Global Brand Management at Deep Silver. "Each item is either an authentic real-world object or has been hand-made to re-create 4A's original designs. We knew we could never do Artyom's signature Nixie watch justice with a replica; so we decided to make them for real."
Packaged in a steel ammo crate, the Artyom Custom Edition contains :
- A fully-functional, hand-made Nixie Watch
- A Gas Mask and Filter
- A working Bullet Lighter made from a decommissioned shell
- A hand-made steel Spartan dog tag to be engraved with the recipient's name
- A leather map case and map of the Aurora's journey
- A personalised Certificate of Authenticity, signed by Dmitry Glukhovsky and Andrew 'Prof' Prokhorov
The first of these priceless editions has been given to 4A Games - the remaining nine will be available to win via a series of upcoming promotions. Be the first to hear how you can stand a chance of winning by registering at MetroTheGame.com, following us on Twitter and Instagram @MetroVideoGame or on Facebook at Facebook.com/MetroVideoGame.
MORE ABOUT METRO EXODUS
The year is 2036.
A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro.
They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.
But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom's story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
- Embark on an incredible journey - board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival - a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world - discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly combat and stealth - scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
- Your choices determine your comrades' fate - not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion - a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind - Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game...
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross