Torrance, Calif. - March 22, 2019 - XSEED Games, the independent-minded publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., today announced that Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash, the heretofore missing link in the Corpse Party saga developed by Team GrisGris, will release digitally on Windows PC via Steam, GOG.com, and The Humble Store by Humble Bundle on April 10, 2019 for $19.99, EURO 19.99, and 14.99. To kick off the festivities, XSEED Games is hosting a launch week sale of 10%, bringing the price down even further for those who don't show up fashionably late to the party.
"The preparations for this party took longer than we had originally planned," said Ken Berry, Executive Vice President of XSEED Games, "We truly appreciate how patient 'Corpse Party' fans have been while we took additional time to deliver an experience deserving of the series."
Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash is a different type of adventure in the Corpse Party series that stars the violent and murderous Sachiko Shinozaki, who has decided to invite her victims to Heavenly Host Elementary School to celebrate her birthday. However, this isn't the type of party where the guests leave with a smile on their faces. Instead, Sachiko plans to force the students to participate in twisted games for her amusement. Will the students survive Sachiko's celebration, or will they meet a Wrong End once again?
About Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash
Sachiko Shinozaki, the vengeful spirit responsible for the deaths of countless children and adults alike, is turning 7 again (being dead, she never truly ages), and is thus graciously granting her victims 24 hours of amnesty so they can serve as guests at her birthday party. However, if these party-goers thought that Sachiko's shindig was going to be all fun and games, they thought wrong: Sachiko has invited everyone-including many of the poor souls she's already killed-to participate in various activities for her amusement, with an overarching (yet heavily twisted) theme of "romantic comedy." This game of "ship or die" takes the Corpse Party universe in a totally new direction, but the hellish outcome for these poor, unfortunate students remains the same...
Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash will be published digitally for Windows PC on Steam, GOG.com, and The Humble Store by Humble Bundle by XSEED Games on April 10, 2019. This title is not rated by the ESRB.
For more information on this title and additional Corpse Party games, please visit the website at: http://www.corpsepartyseries.com/. XSEED Games' website can be found at: http://www.xseedgames.com/, and fans can also follow XSEED Games on Facebook and on Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX 5900 XT and Radeon RX 5950 XT rumors begin
- DisplayPort 2.0 supports 16K at 60Hz, dual 8K at 120Hz
- Twitch opens new paid subscriber-only streams
- PUBG is getting a new original story-driven campaign
- Working at Treyarch is a 'nightmare' thanks to brutal crunch
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Close to the Sun is Coming to Switch
- 'FACEIT to Host First Official 'Quake Pro League'
- Monster Prom's latest 'Startkicker' Update rewards its community just in time for summer!
- Outright Games Announces Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Forgotton Anne Has Launched on iOS!