IRVINE, California - April 15, 2019 - Calling all action fans with an itchy trigger finger! Armor Games Studios is pumped to announce that Zombotron, the side-scrolling shooter from developer Ant Karlov, will be releasing on PC and Mac on April 22, 2019 for $14.99.
Zombotron is a heart-pounding, run-n-gun shooter with a legacy dating back to the golden era of web games. You follow Blaze, a mercenary desperate for a job. In search of an easy payday, he follows a distress beacon to the surface of a dangerous planet and the remains of an ancient crash site. There he finds a mystery that will test his strength, his resolve, and every gun at his disposal. Zombotron features an arsenal of weapons and armor, vicious explosions, and enemies that hate each other as much as they hate you.
Examining Zombotron's roots in the web game space unearths a legacy of excellence. As prime examples of the platform-shooter genre, the Zombotron franchise has always been synonymous with satisfying gunplay, feisty adversaries, and hilarious physics. Zombotron, Zombotron II, and Zombotron II: Time Machine have resulted in over 14 million plays worldwide, and are still climbing.
- Physics Shenanigans: Crush foes with elevators, send them flying with explosives, run them down in vehicles, and much more.
- Build your Arsenal: Lock and load with a variety of weapons as a soldier of fortune.
- Unveil the Mystery: Discover the secrets of the planet Zombotron in an engaging, camp-tastic storyline.
- Dress for Success: Customize Blaze's armor to be the space-faring badass you've always wanted to be.
"This was my first project of this size and depth, such a huge amount of time and effort," said Anton Karlov, the developer of Zombotron, "I hope that players will like it so I can take what I've learned and continue to apply it to future projects."
"Classic Zombotron titles were played by over 14 million people worldwide. For many of us, they were the first platform shooter we'd ever played. Zombotron is a game that once you start playing, you just can't put it down, you'll be craving just one more headshot." said Justin Ramos, VP of Operations & Strategy at Armor Games Studios. "We're proud to support Anton's vision for the franchise."
Visit the Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/664830/Zombotron/
About Ant.Karlov Games:
Anton Karlov has been a game developer for 14 years under the handle Ant.Karlov. You might be familiar with some of his web-games on sites like Armor Games, Newgrounds, and Kongregate, including games like Fire Catcher, Alien Transporter, Mining Truck, Knighttron, and Mushroomer. Zombotron is Ant.Karlov's first premium title and builds upon over a decade of gameplay and design experience.
About Armor Games Studios:
From its roots as a popular portal for online gaming, Armor Games Studios is a publisher that aims to work directly with and help foster talented indie developers to create unique and engaging games of all types for all platforms. For more information, visit https://www.armorgamesstudios.com.
Latest News Posts
- An Archer video game should look like this new XIII remaster
- Nintendo Switch may come to $37 billion Chinese market
- Obsidian's Alien RPG would've been a macabre Mass Effect
- Konami's new Castlevania collection has lots of variety
- Ex Nintendo CEO Reggie Fils-Aime blessed with retiring gifts
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Freeze Your Opponents On The Hardwood
- You Have Been Summoned to the Summoners War: Tour of Americas
- Egg-splosive Fun Cracks Open In Entropia Universe's Easter Mayhem 2019
- All content of Fishing Planet in a Premium Edition for consoles!
- Voiceover Legends And Console-Inspired Graphics Meet For Epic Battle In Overhit