Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released the level and character pack for LEGO DC Super-Villains: Young Justice Animated Series on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC. The downloadable pack, available for 2.49, adds new content inspired by hit animated series 'Young Justice', where teenage DC Super Heroes attempt to save the world as part of 'the Team' - a group assigned to undertake covert operations on behalf of the Justice League.
Inspired by the show, players must defeat the villainous enemy team known as 'The Light' while playing as Super Hero characters in Young Justice including Kid Flash, Aqualad, Artemis (Tigress), Miss Martian, SuperBoy and a new villain to fight and unlock, Black Beetle.
Kid Flash plays a key role in the new level and is the youthful alias of Wally West who initially adopted the name after being struck by lightning like his uncle, The Flash. Kid Flash has superhuman speed and served as a sidekick to The Flash. His first appearance was during the second season of Young Justice.
The son of villain Black Manta, Aqualad, uses his powers of hydrokinesis, super-strength, and invulnerability, alongside his ability to survive underwater. In the animated series, Aqualad helped and befriended Aquaman, who then offered Aqualad the opportunity to become his protege and serve as a Super Hero for the Team during the first season of Young Justice.
As a master archer, Artemis (Tigress) is skilled with a compound bow and the former protege of Super Hero, Green Arrow. She was recruited by Batman and Green Arrow to join the Team during the first season of Young Justice. Though her real name is Artemis, she also operates under a secret villain alias and appearance known as Tigress.
In the first season of the Young Justice animated series, Miss Martian runs away from her home on Mars without saying goodbye. Now on Earth, she has a strong desire to fit in with Earthlings. Upon joining the Team, she uses her abilities such as telepathy to know what those around her are thinking - sometimes to the disdain of her teammates. Miss Martian becomes the leader of 'the Team' during the series.
SuperBoy is a genomorph and a binary clone of Superman and Lex Luthor, as well as a founding member of the 'Team'. He shares both physical traits of Superman and never visibly ages due to the side effects of cloning. SuperBoy was liberated from the cloning project by Aqualad, Robin, and Kid Flash and soon joined with the young Super Heroes to convince Batman to allow them to create their own team in the first season of Young Justice.
Black Beetle is part of 'The Reach', an insectoid species of alien and ally to The Light. He has super-strength which he uses to overpower his opponents in battle. Players will be able to fight against him and unlock Black Battle as part of the level and character pack. Black Beetle made his appearance during the second season of Young Justice.
The Young Justice Animated Series Level and Character Pack is part of the Season Pass included in the LEGO DC Super-Villains Deluxe Edition available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC.
For more game information, visit chaos-is-coming.wbgames.com and follow the official LEGO DC Super-Villains social channels on Facebook and YouTube, and @LEGODCGAME on Instagram and Twitter.
For more information please contact;
Senior Publicity Manager, Warner Bros.
Publicist, Warner Bros.
Publicity Apprentice, Warner Bros.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus Epic Store exclusivity deal made lots of money
- Next Call of Duty isn't called MW4, just Modern Warfare
- Tom Hanks says Toy Story 4 has an 'emotional' series ending
- Dauntless gains 500,000 players in 1 day, 4 million in total
- Mutant Year Zero new DLC 'Seed of Evil' adds new character
- Layers of Fear 2 Review: Lynchian Horror at its Finest
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Problems with ryzen 5 2400g and ASRock B450M-HLD R4.0
- Freesync not working on monitor?
- Type SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Aussie Indie Studio Melt Games Releases Endless Adventures In Mount Frosty
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Surpasses 16 Million Players Worldwide
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Releases Data on Driving Behaviors around Memorial Day Weekend
- Bust a Move and Break a Sweat 'Wave Circles' is Now Available on Steam
- Futuristic Co-op Action RPG Killsquad Coming to Early Access on Steam this Summer