SAPPHIRE is the brand of choice when it comes to the best custom Radeon graphics cards made, so when the company reached out to me asking if I would like to review their first custom Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card, I of course jumped at the opportunity.
SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO+ Limited Edition is the company's new flagship Radeon RX Vega graphics card, packing their next generation cooler: Turbine-X. Vega is a hot monster as it is, so I'm looking forward to seeing how that new 'enhanced TRI-X cooling' keeps not just the Vega 10 NCU cool, but the 8GB of HBM2 that also runs incredibly hot.
The card is being launched right now, with the card available in most markets around the world that sell SAPPHIRE products. As for the price, we're looking at $659 for the SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO+ and $569 for the RX Vega 56 variant.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefront II embraces the dark side and adds Count Dooku
- Mortal Kombat 11 may have cosmetic monetization
- Sapphire launches new AMD RX 570 16GB crypto mining card
- Fallout 76 isn't going free-to-play
- Anthem microtransactions detailed
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25