Today we are taking a look at one of Razer's new Razer Blade 15 notebooks with refreshed Intel CPUs and platform features. Most notably we are going from four cores to six cores, we are getting more future proof WIFI and improved cooling.
The notebook can be configured with a GTX 1070 or 1060, both with Max-Q design. Most of the models come with a 1080P 144Hz display, but there is also a 4K 60Hz display option available as well. Let's take a look at what Razer has in store for us.
Our model uses the 1080P 100% sRGB IPS matte display, an i7-8750H CPU, a GTX 1070 with Max-Q design, 16GB dual-channel DDR4, a 512GB NVMe SSD, and an 80Wh battery. It comes with Thunderbolt 3, HDMI 2.0, and mini-DP. Weighing in at 4.63lbs and measuring 13.98"x9.25"x0.63" the notebook is quite thin and doesn't weigh as much as some other 15" gaming notebooks.
The Blade Pro in our configuration chimes in at $2,599.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Razer Blade 15 (Kaby Lake-R) Laptop retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Razer Blade 15 (Kaby Lake-R) Laptop retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023